Mangalore, July 08: MP Nalin Kumar Kateel has stated that, “D.V. Sadananda Gowda has given a great share to Karavali region in the new Railway Budget. The railway minister has considered our requests and has given a fair share to the region.”
The budget is providing the following facilities:
– Mangalore-Bangalore daily express rail.
– A new rail between Kanhangad-Panathur-Kaneyur.
– A new rail between Kasargod-Mangalore-Baindoor.
– Railway track between Shimoga-Mangalore-Shringeri.
– Railway track between Ullala-Surathkal.
– Two way tracks and much more.
MP Nalin Kumar also said that PM Narendra Modi has favoured coastal region by giving new facilities.