Mangalore, April 27: Addressing the media reporters in the press meet held at Press Club on April 27, Saturday Dr.Mohan Alva, Chairman, Alva’s Education Foundation has said in his speech that a mega placement drive “Alva’s Pragati-2013”is being organized by Alva’s education foundation, Moodbidri on May 11th & 12th, 2013.
The primary objective of “Alva’s Pragati’ is to build a strong platform that works in the front of reaching employers as well as map and fine tune aspirations and finally match work requisites with industry specific aspirations.
Alva’s pragati-2013 will be held on 11th & 12th of May 2013 at Vidyagiri Campus, Alva’s Degree College,Moodbidri with the hopes of 150+companies participation spanning across sectors like IT/ITeS,Hospitality,Manufacturing,Automobile,Healthcare,BFSI,MEDIA,Sales&Retail,BPO/KPO,HR,agencies and Defence.
Prominent Companies participating at ‘Alva’s Pragati-2013 are Titan,Videocon,Fabtech,AdityaBirla Group, Honeywell, Essac, ITC, IBM, Fortis, L&T, Taj Group,ICIC Bank, Wipro, TVS, Suzlon, Mphasis,TAFE,Axis Bank, Gold Finch,Allcargo,Xchanging,Aegis,Capgeminietc.
Features & benefits at ‘Alva’s pragati-2013’
- Free Registration: For both companies and candidates registration and advance registration facility for job seekers online at free of cost.
- Online registration: would help in providing real-time data on candidates to the company. Registration can be done on the link provided on www.alvaspragati.com
- Real time data segregation: Data is segregated on the basis of education qualifications,skills,hometown,languages,aggregate,aspiration and relocation based on companies requirements
- Colour coding: Based on his/her qualification colour card will be given which will help them identify the right company and the right profile.
- Employability Enhancement centre: A dedicated assessment and counseling wing of more than 100 couselors, which comprises HR executive, trainers and members of the teaching fraternity and a key feature of Alva’s pragati job fair.
- The responsibilities of counselors is to provide clarity and guide the candidate based on their qualifications and industry requisites and also works on fine tuning applicant’s interview facing skills.
- Clarity wall: The job descriptions of positions open various companies participating at Alva’s pragati-2013 is displayed on the clarity wall in order to find out the clarity as to the requirements of the company and nature of work for the aspirants.
- Great Opportunity at the Manufacturing sector: Companies like Titan, Videocon, Fabtech etc are specifically looking Mechanical engineering graduates.
- Overseas companies participating: Companies like NMC, UAE Exchange, Fabtech etc have overseas job openings in the Middle-East countires.
- Over 10 hospitals looking for nursing graduates:NMC,Ifaan Global,Fortis,Wockhardt etc are offering jobs for nursing students and requirement for NMC job opportunity, minimum of two years of experience after nursing certifications
- Good opportunity for ITI, Diploma candidates: ITI, Diploma students can benefit from this drive as companies are coming over with positions offered exclusively for them, A graduate can benefit from this drive as they would have finished their examinations and can bag spot offers to join companies immediately.
Requirements for attending ‘Alva’s pragati-2013 job fair:
- 5-10 passport size photos along with updated resumes of the candidate.
- All marks cards attached(Xerox copies)
- Venue & Time: Vidyagiri Campus ,Moodbidri on 11th and 12th May at 8.30 a.m
Online Registration: www. alvaspragati.com.the link for student registration is provided
Contact Number for any queries: 9844667337/9844281138/9916280769/08258-237104
Dr.Mohan Alva-Chairman, Alva’s Education Foundation,Moodbidri,Mr.Vivek M Alva-Managing Trustess,Alva’s Education foundation,Moodbidri,Prof.RuchirAnand,Head-Training & placements, Alva’s Education Foundation,Moodbidri,Mr.Chengappa,AD Media Relation Officer, Alva’s Education Foundation,Moodbidri,Prof.Arun G D’souza,Placement Co-ordinator,Alva’s Institute of engineering and Technology,Moodbidri were present in the press meet.
Mr.Vivek Alva-Managing Trustee, AEF,+91 9945630301
Prof Ruchir Anand-Head-Training & Placement, A.E.F,+91 9342545989
Prof.Arun G D’souza-Placement Co-ordinator, A.E.I.T,+91 9844281138
Mr.Chengappa AD, Media RelationsOfficeers, A.E.F, +91 7760119030