Mangalore, April 9: It has been reported that Amrita Vidhyalayam (CBSC) is one amongst 56 educational institutions, established with the blessing of Mata Amritanandamayi Devi (Popularly known as Amma) on the bank of Bolur Gurupura River, Mangalore has its own identity in the region.
In this institution of” Mata Amritanandamayi”where highlighting the importance of Sanathana Hindu Dharma and Culture, value based education is imparted, it says.
Therefore here in this institution, more importance is being given to Gurupoornima, Sanskriti Pooja and Ajja-Ajjiyara Dinacharane etc.are celebrated with most fervour and enthusiasm with the involvement of members from Hindu community.
Besides by organizing “Amalabharatham and Hasiru Mithrara Balaga”children are being given awareness about environment and its protection, it says.
It has also been reported that children are being taught meditation, Veda recital, Yoga and moral education practically and through books under the guidance of trained and qualified instructors.
In order to facilitate to understand the things in depth, children will have a free access to a unique system of e-learning.
What is Special about Amrita Vidyalayam:-
- Club activities, specialized hobby classes,Scout,Guides,Bul Bul Classes, Art and drawing classes, speech and hearing counseling facility,Meditation,Yoga,Moral education and so many other areas.
- Last year 4 students stood top with 10/10 marks and 77% of the students passed with good marks.
- Every year 100% result. Prompted by this effective from next academic year only Classes for PUC will start as reported.
- Admission for Science and Commerce faculty for the students of eleventh standard has already started.
- For more details Contact: 091-8711910078 and e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org