Three-year boy dies falling accidentally in to hot curry

Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr


Udupi, July 16: Santhosh (3yrs) died after accidentally fell into a hot curry vessel while playing on 12 July, 2013.

Santhosh was the son of Venkatesh who works as a labourer. It was known that, on July 12 when Venkatesh and his wife were busy with some work inside the house, the boy while playing accidentally fell in the hot curry vessel and as a result he suffered from several burn injuries.

Soon he was rushed to Manipal hospital. The boy died on July 15 morning.

As per the Padubidri police station records, this is a tragic incident so police consider it as unnatural death and investigation will be on.

Write A Comment