Horrified girl finds an dead frog in her McDonald’s wrap. (YouTube)
A 10-year-old was horrified when she bit into a chilli chicken wrap only to find out that she had a piece of a dead frog in her mouth.
Cordellia Buckley was on her way home with her father when they decided to pick up a sandwich from the McDonald’s drive-thru near their home in Moreton, Merseyside in the UK.
When the child took her first bite of the wrap, she realised that the chicken was a little too chewy and she started feeling sick as the weird taste filled her mouth.
She was disgusted to find that the chewy chicken was actually a dead reptile, reports Metro.
The girl and her parents don’t want to ever step inside a McDonald’s outlet. The family did not file an official complaint and the fast-food chain reacted to the incident when contacted by saying: “The customer did not raise this with anyone in our restaurant.