Mangalore, Jul 8: Fire broke out in a wholesale dental supplies godown located on the first floor of Laxmi Krishna building at Balmatta here on Monday July 7 night.
The fire had taken a massive structure and distroyed the godown completely, the items stored inside were converted into ashes.
Kadri police and two fire tenders rushed to the spot and after much effort managed to cover the fire.
The cause of the fire is not yet known, and it is suspected that it was either short circuit or due to some spark that came into contact with a chemical.
The proprietor of the wholesale business is yet to be found out.