Fire at Kaikamba; 3 Shops gutted

Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr



Mangalore, April 20: It has been reported that as a result of fire which broke out at Kaikamba, BC Road on April 20, Saturday at noon around 1.00 p.m, Sapna Traders-a cushion shop, a godown owned by Ashraf Sajipa and Sanjeeva Clinic have been completely gutted to ash.



The cause of the fire has yet to be made known and the total loss due to fire was roughly estimated to be around twenty lakh.



Two fire engines from Mangalore and one from Bantwal have been rushed to the spot of fire and could succeed in bring the fire under control only after half an hour of their continuous operation.



However the sources said that operation was delayed as the people gathered in large number to see the blazing fire impede the operation process and the police and fire personnel had a tough time in controlling the public.

Bantwal police too have arrived to the spot and registered a case in this regard.

Write A Comment