Car kept for repainting burns into flames at garage in Muloor

Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr


Muloor, Feb 28: A Car was burnt into flames after its battery developed short circuit, kept in a garage at Muloor on Feb 28, Friday.

Although the local had informed the Fire service on time, the fire personnel were delayed in arriving at the spot, badly damaging the car.

After a hot conversation took place between the locals and the fire personnel for delay in arriving, the fire personnel fought for long to douse the fire.

It is learnt that the owner had given the car for repainting.

Write A Comment