Shree Krishna Hot Chip got fire because of Short circuit

Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr









Manipal, July 25: Shree Krishna Hot Chips (Bakery), near Annapurna Hotel and Syndicate Bank Golden Jubilee Hall Manipal completely under fire in the early morning at 6. 45.

The Shop is left with nothing; all the furniture and food items were burned completely. The owner might lose Lac of rupees. But the incident claimed no life.

Manipal Police and Fire service men rushed to the spot and brought the fire under control. The reason for the fire is known as electrical short circuit.

A case has been registered at Manipal Police Station.


Write A Comment