Youth lost life because of high-tension wire (Video)

Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr


Udupi, Jul 22: Ajay, 24-years old youth killed due to electric shock by high-tension wire at Alevoor here on Monday.


He was a painter by profession. The incident took place near his uncle’s house where, he with a help of a bamboo stick tried to climb jackfuit tree to pluck the fruit. But unfortunately his stick  accidentally touched the electrical wire and his hand was totally burnt by electric shock. He died of that high  shock and the body was hanging by the branches of the tree. Civil defence personnel arrived and then removed the body from atop of the tree.


Ajay is survived by his parents, two younger brothers and a younger sister.

Fire personnel and police rushed to the spot and removed the body of the deceased from the tree.

To expressed their condolence ZP member Diwakar Kundar, Alevoor former gram panchayat president Harish Kini and others were present at his house.

Write A Comment