Mangaluru, September 3: It is reported that due to short circuit, fire erupted in a readymade garment shop located near Central Market in Mangaluru city on Wednesday evening, September 2nd.
The shop named Bharath Collections, caught fire at around 5pm on Wednesday, September 2nd.
Prima facie it appears that short circuit caused the fire, said the sources. Three fire extinguishers rushed to the spot and managed to douse the fire after some struggle as the shop lacked ventilation.
The loss incurred is yet to be ascertained.
A case has been registered at Pandeshwar police station.