Mangaluru, November 22: Fire broke out due to short circuit at a building in Jappina Mogaru here late night on Friday, November 21st and lakhs together worth property were charred.
It is said, short circuit occurred in the building which belongs to Manoj Aacahrya. Initially, the fire broke out at Paanika General Store, owned Hemanth in the same building and eventually spread out to the entire building.
Due to this, goods worth lakhs together were charred.
The fire services rushed to the spot and successfully extinguished the fire.
A case stands registered at Kankanady police station.