Beach Walk 2014
Mangalore : Mangalore is blessed with beautiful beaches, yet we hardly use it for a good cause.
As the winter sets in, its time to take a break and visit yourself. Its time to take some simple steps for your health. Its time we come out and walk together talk to each other, motivate and get motivated to keep fit.
Rxlife, a lifestyle modification centre prescribes walking over any other form of exercise. Its simple, its easy and it does not cost you, yet the rewards are great.
When you sweat it out on the beach with waves and sun on either side and cool breeze all along the shore, its an awesome experience.
Its precisely to feel the thrill and toinitiate simple fitness routines, SvastiRxlife Trust organises this unique Beach Walk on November 9th.
- The participants may enrol between 3rd November to 8th November at Rxlife 2nd Floor, Veenu Building Mannagudda Mangalore. Ph: 2457192 (rxlife.in) paying Rs. 50/- as participation fee.
- First 200 entrees will get a Beach Walk T Shirt free, sponsored by Kannadiga world. com, Homeland Holidays luxury service apartments and Maharaja Family Restaurant
- The Beach Walkers Assemble at SulthanBatteri @ 6.30 A.M on 9th November.
- Ferryacross to Tannirbavi
- Walk for an hour on the shore.
- Take simple breakfast and return to Sulthan Battery by 9.30 A.M.
- Participation is open to all those who enrol.
Come let us explore our Beach, rejoice our walk, restore our shape and let us Walk the Talk.
Let us all put our best foot forward for the BEACH WALK 2014
For more details contact Sunil DuttPai, Cordinator of Beach Walk at 9844230531 or Vandana Nayak 9986754875, Dr.Gayathri Bhat, Mr.Giridhar Kamath.