Bundi (Rajasthan), December 20: A youth died after his cell phone exploded while it was being charged in Korma village under Nainwa police station here, police said here.
Rajulal Gurjar(24) was yesterday using his mobile phone, while it was also put on charging. Suddenly, the mobile battery exploded with a high sound causing him severe burn injuries on chest and hand.
He was rushed in an unconscious state to community health centre (CHC), Nainwa where he was declared brought dead by the doctors. Dr Samandar Lal Meena, In-charge at Nainwa CHC, who conducted the post-mortem, said that the victim had received severe burn injuries on chest and hands. The body was handed over to the family members after autopsy.
Nainwa cops said that a case has been registered and investigation are under progress.