Did You Know…that drinking water in the morning immediately upon waking up can have amazing therapeutic effects for a multitude of health conditions—ranging from pain to asthma to cancer?
This remarkable water therapy originates from ancient Ayurvedic medicine. In Sanskrit, the name for the practice is Usha Paana Chikitsa, which roughly translates to “early morning water treatment.”
It has long been known that drinking water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach purifies the body’s internal system. An especially important result of this treatment is that it cleanses the colon, which makes the body much more able to absorb nutrients from food.
This is achieved through the production of new blood, or haematopaises. This fresh blood has an immense restorative effect in the body and can even cure existing ailments.
the body’s biological thirst signals can be mistaken for signs and symptoms of other illnesses. If we treat the root cause of these dehydration we can avoid costly and unnecessary medical interventions and enjoy long-term wellbeing.
Humans seem to lose their thirst sensation and the critical perception of needing water, not recognizing their need for water. They gradually become increasingly and chronically dehydrated with the progress of age.
A Japanese medical society has also found water therapy to be a 100% cure for arthritis…epilepsy…bronchitis…uberculosis…meningitis…diarrhea…throat diseases…and many other ailments.
Research proves that water therapy can cure these conditions very rapidly on its own—with no other medical treatments! According to the research, water therapy alleviates constipation within a single day, diabetes within one week, and hypertension and even cancer within a month.
How to follow the Water Therapy
Drinking water in the morning is simple to put into practice, and virtually free! However, there are some important rules to remember. The basic protocol recommend by experts is as follows:
1. Immediately upon waking in the morning, drink 1.50 liters of water, which is equivalent to 5-6 glasses of water.
2. Do not eat or drink anything else for 1 hour prior to and after drinking the water.To Maximize the Benefits of Water 3.Therapy, Do not consume any alcoholic beverages the night beforeAt first, it may be difficult to drink 1.50 liters of water at one time; however, your body will gradually get accustomed to the protocol.
When starting out, you may want to make it easier by modifying the protocol slightly, as follows: Drink 4 glasses, then pause for 2 minutes, then drink the last 2 glasses.
Five Advantages of drinking water in the morning
1.Drinking water on an empty stomach purifies the colon making it easier to absorb nutrients
2. Increases the production of new blood and muscle cells.
3. helps with weight loss. Drinking at least 16 ounces of chilled water can boost your metabolism by 24% in the morning.
4.Glowing skin. Water helps to purge toxins from the blood which help keep your skin glowing and clear.
5. Balances your lymph system. These glands help you perform your daily functions, balance your body fluids, and fight infection.