Hrithik claims that Kangana suffers from Asperger’s syndrome and she sent him 50 e-mails a day, some of them explicit in nature.
Mumbai: It was just yesterday that the new of Hrithik Roshan’s legal notice to Kangana Ranaut broke. Now, it has surfaced that the former has accused Kangana of stalking him online by sending up to 50 e-mails a day, some of them explicit in nature.
1. In the notice sent by Hrithik through his lawyer Deepesh Mehta, the actor alleges that he has a record of 1,439 mails from Kangana, most of them “senseless, personal and absurd”. The notice further reads that the actor tried to ignore the emails for the longest time before it got out of hand.
Apparently, earlier Kangana was communicating with an imposter thinking it was the real Hrtihik. However, the two cleared out the misunderstanding at a party and exchanged real email addresses. And that’s when she started sending him a barrage of emails every day.
Kangana claims that she is not some dim-witted teenager who has been smitten thereby causing her to send one-sided love messages. She went ahead to claim that Hrithik had hacked into her email account to delete mails that could have complicated his divorce proceedings.
2. Hrithik’s notice further states that Kangana was so obsessed with him that at one point she called his father, Rakesh Roshan. She gave him advice on how to handle his son, who is chasing her via mails and phone calls. However, Rakesh explained that she misunderstood the situation and that his son had no interest in her.
However, Kangana’s notice gives details of all the parties she has attended where Hrithik invited only close friends and family including a lavish party to celebrate his sister’s birthday. She also provided sufficient facts to prove that she was never a stranger to Hrithik and his family.
3. Hrithik has also mentioned that Kangana, in a drunken state during the shoot of Krrish 3 in Jordan, created a ruckus demanding to meet the actor on the sets. Later, as she sobered down, she and her sister Rangoli apologised for her behaviour.
4. Kangana believes that there is no need to call any press conference as per Hrithik’s unwarranted and uncalled for demand to clear the air. The notice states that she never needed Hrithik’s name to garner publicity and that she has achieved stardom on her own.
5. Hrithik put forth his ultimatum that if Kangana doesn’t hold a press conference and apologise, he will go ahead and make her emails public.
Kangana retaliated by saying if Hrithik goes ahead to circulate her emails, images or any other material, she will have no option but to file a criminal case.
For the uninitiated, this war started when Kangana was asked about being ousted from ‘Aashiqui 3’. She had said, “Yes, many lame rumours are doing the rounds, even a dumba** can tell where these rumours are coming from. I don’t know why exes do silly things to get your attention. For me that chapter is over and I don’t dig graves.”
Soon after this comment, Hrithik tweeted, “Ther r more chances of me having had an affair with d Pope dan any of d (Im sure wonderful) women d media hs ben naming. Thanks but no thanks.”
Kangana gave a fitting reply to this sarcastic tweet in a television interview, she said, “No. I am not hurt. I respect the other person’s opinion also. It’s very likely that a person can have a different perspective on the same situation or rather the past. But then, stick to your stand. Don’t slyly pursue people and spy on them, and chase them. So, we sign and seal the deal and then move on.”