An electrocuted Lorry cleaner dies on spot.

Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr


Mangalore, September 5: During the wee hours on Friday, September 5th; a lorry cleaner lost his life accidentally due to electrocution at Kavoor.

It is gathered that, the lorry was heading towards Ambika Nagar. The cleaner was guiding the driver; when a branch of a tree came in contact with both the high tension wire and the truck.The cleaner who unknowing came in contact with the high-tension wire, was flung to the ground and breathed his last on the spot.

The victim is identified as Dilshad (20) from Sri Madhopur in Sikar district of Rajasthan. The mishap took place at Kulur Kavoor road.

The Kavoor cops have inspected the spot and filed a case.

Write A Comment