Manipal: Accidental stove fire leads to death of an young woman

Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr


Manipal; Oct 10: It was reported in Karkala that a young woman was died due to accidental stove fire catch recently.

Sources said that when Bhakti, aged 35, wife of Nityananda Hegde, a resident of Manchi in Badagabettu Shanti Nagar, was lighting stove after pouring Kerosene oil in it, suddenly fire caught her dress, resulting burn injuries on her chest and stomach area. She was admitted in Udupi government hospital, then subsequently transferred to Mangalore wenlock hospital for advanced treatment but declared dead as she failed to respond to the treatment.

A case has been registered in this regard in Manipal police station by Nityananda Hegde, husband of the deceased.

Write A Comment