Karavali

Egg Shop Partially Damaged by Fire

Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr

bantval_fire_egg_1

Bantwal, Oct.3: An accidental fire partially destroyed an egg shop at Raja Road, BC Road on October 3, Thursday night.

bantval_fire_egg2

The fire was noticed in the shop after its owner Ravindra Shenoy had closed the shop and left home.

bantval_fire_egg3

The localities, who saw smoke coming from the shop, immediately informed the fire service personnel. Then the fire personnel rushed to the spot and doused the fire.

bantval_fire_egg4

It is suspected that the lamp lit by Shenoy in front of the God’s portrait fell down and the fire was spread in the shop. Luckily, the fire did not spread to neighboring shops.

Bantwal police have registered a case.

Write A Comment