Mangalore; July 20 : Students and parents association ® India has organized a protest on July 20,Saturday in front of the employment exchange office,Mangalore.The association has condemned the working style and irregularities in the employment exchange office and urged for the transparency in their dealings.
Addressing the protestors Janardhan Salian Talapady, founder of the association said in his address that people are disgusted and disappointed with working style of employment office and alleged that unemployed applicants, those who have been registered their names in employment are not getting job honestly, resulting dejection of unemployed youths in their life.
Criticizing the working style and for the security of the people who work for private companies, at the behest of students and parents association® India, national students and parents association has brought some of their long standing demands to the attention of government, he informed.
- No application form fee is collected from unemployed applicants.
- All the central notifications must be compulsorily informed to public
- Every month employment bulletin and whole year’s center’s projects must be published.
- One branch of Karnataka state Loka seva committee should be opened in the city
- All the educated people who work in English medium schools, hotels and other private companies must get minimum salary, job security, pension, Compulsory provident fund etc must be provided by the management.
Memorandum containing the above demands would be forwarded to chief minister through district deputy commissioner, informed Salian.
Association’s committee members like Veeresh Bhat,Ashok Kumar, Narayan K,Ratnakar Suvarna,Mohammed Sharief,Vishwanatha Shetty,Lakshman Uchil,Anwar Hussin,Joseph Pinto,Mohiuddin Bava,Azar Talapady,Rajesh Vamanjoor,Abbas Bondel,Ibrahim Bengre,Kamalakshi,Jayashree,Vindhya,Akshaya,Deeksha and students leaders like Uttama Rai,Ramith and among others were present.