Mint Lemon Juice is a healthy drink which can be prepared quickly any time.
- Mint is a good appetizer.
- It strengthens stomach and acts as a stimulant.
- Helps in relieving digestive disorders, liver disorders, vomiting, diarrhea, cold and
- And lemon juice is loaded with vitamin C and refreshes the body.
Mint Lemon Juice recipe:
- Mint leaves – 1 cup
- Ginger – small piece
- Jaggery pwd – 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Wash and chop mint leaves to fine pieces.
- Grate ginger to small pieces
- Keep jaggery pwd ready.
- Boil 2 cups of water.
- Add mint leaves, ginger & jaggery.
- Allow to boil for just 2 mins.
- Remove from flame and keep it covered.
- When it is warm, add a tbsp of lemon juice.
- Stir well.
- Chill it in a refrigerator.
- Pour it in a glass and garnish with mint leaves.