If you are looking to bake a delicious cake in the easiest way possible, the two-ingredient chocolate cake is a must try recipe.
All you need is chocolate bars and eggs to make Gateau au Chocolate.
- Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Whisk three chilled egg whites to form stiff, meringue-like peaks.
- Melt 165gm of milk chocolate.
- Add the three remaining yolks to the chocolate and whisk, then add a third of the whites and whisk, then the rest of the whites and stir with a spatula.
- Line a cake tin with baking paper and pour in the mixture. Drop the pan on the bench to get rid of air bubbles.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, allow to cool and later enjoy your cake !