IS there snow end to this miserable weather?
Instead of romping through the daffs with the sun in our hair, Brits are facing yet ANOTHER week of arctic chills and blizzards.
And most of us have had just about enough.
But take heart – the wind chill factor may be freezing but we’ve found a way to warm Sun readers up.
Here are 15 animals to help you forget your winter woes and put warmth in your heart. With thanks to gifbin.com, tumblr, Icanhascheezburger.com and 4GIFS.com.
1) The gopher who thinks Swan Lake is tutu fabulous.
2) The sloth winding down after a hard day at work.
3) The bear who feels a wave of affection for visitors.
4) The pooch who can’t seem to get motivated since his girlfriend left.
5) The cat who knows you’re never too old for childhood friends.
6) The dog whose pride is now in titters, sorry, tatters.
7) The baby giraffe getting the Harlem Shake wrong.
8) The mutt who nose childish gags are the best.
9) The puppy who’s an incurable flirt at heart.
10) The cat who’d prefer a high five next time.
11) The kitty making a paw attempt at hypnosis.
12) The pooch who can’t use a dog door just yet.
13) The pug who thinks he fooled you.
14) The panda who wants to learn Parkour.
15) And this bulldog who’s pretty happy just as he is.
Source : TS