People from all age groups enjoy relishing potato chips at times. Here is the recipe for you…
Potatoes – 5 to 6
Olive Oil – 1/2 cup
Salt – 2 tsp
Curry Powder or Garam Masala Powder as per taste
1. Wash the potatoes and slice them into thin slices.
2. Brush them with olive oil.
3. Sprinkle slat and curry powder.
4. Toss well to mix evenly.
5. Place them on a microwave-safe plate and cook them on high for 3 minutes or until the chips are dry and crisp.
6. Remove and cool.
7. Store them in an airtight container.
Could be served as a snack item.