Mumbai: Defying all previous benchmarks, here is one woman who has battled against all odds and returned back with a sword right behind her back! Despite negative passes, rash criticisms and alleged link-ups, Nargis Fakhri has always lived life, head high! Aiming for the Zenith, this new Bollywood pin up girl is slowly reaching the stars.
With calculated steps and blending in a perfect choice of films up her array, Nargis is all set to take the big leap, the kind of escalation that one only can imagine as a newcomer in Bolly ville today. A charmer of sorts, Nargis is one wacky heroine who lives live to the fullest and negates all her energy into cooking up something equally pleasurable and enjoyable for her and the people around her.
1. A role you wish you had done: Vidya Balan’s role in Kahaani
2. One thing you regret in life: Not being able to get to know my dad.
3. Nargis in 5 words: Positive, caring, emotional , independent, and hilarious.
4. Nargis is high on passion because: I am passionate about everything I do
5. Your 4 am friend: My mom. But I don’t stay up that late to really have a 4 am friend.
6. The last call you made was to: Umesh, my driver.
7. A prank that you played on someone: My manager, told her I am leaving the job and moving to New Zealand.
8. A prank someone else played on you: I think the Universe plays jokes/pranks on me all the time. I was looking forward to a trip to NZ and it got canceled then my trip to London was cut short and now I am scared to plan cause it seems too good to be true that I will have two weeks off.
9. One thing that separates you from your contemporaries: Well, I grew up in another culture and have lived all over the world so my out look on life is very different. I have a laid back easy going attitude to life and I think I am compassionate to all and to myself, so I don’t really have many issues and I am not worried whether I fail or succeed because both are the same. Also I am real, I don’t put up a front and I want to enjoy what I do not make it a competition and stress for me.
10. Your biggest strengths would be: God throws tomatoes at me I make tomato soup, he throws lemons at me I make lemonade. I make due with what I have and I make the best of it. No stress, no negative thoughts but only positive thoughts. It’s what keeps me going and my curiosity helps me to push through and keep moving forward in life.
11. Your weaknesses are: My laid back attitude or chilled out vibe, people tend to think I am unmotivated but that’s untrue. And missing my mom so much is another one. It makes me really sad if I think too much.
13. If you were marooned on an island and given a choice to be with any two actors from Bollywood, who would that be and why? I would like to be with two guys of course! I guess it would be Uday Chopra because he is hilarious and super smart and Varun Dhawan because he has a young fun attitude and is lots of fun to hang out with. I need people with good personalities and positive attitudes. He must laugh a lot that’s the number one requirement.
14. Your comfort wear: Sweat-shirts, sneakers and a T-shirt
15. A secret that no one knows: Well if I told you then it wouldn’t be a secret no more! LOL