- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala Pdr 1Tsp
- Cumin Seed Powder 1Tsp
- Red Chili Powder 1Tsp
- Red Color 1Tsp
- Salt 1Teaspoons
- Turmeric 1Tsp
- Yogurt 6Tbsp
- Chat Masala to taste
- Coriander Powder 1Tsp
- Chicken Legs 6Numbers
- Kastoori Methi (dry Fenu Greek Leaves 1Tsp
- Lemon Juice 1Tbsp
- Oil 2Tbsp
- Pepper powder 2 tsp
1. Clean and Cut 2 or 3 long slits on each piece. Apply salt ,chilli pdr and lime juice all over the chicken and keep aside for 15 minutes.
2. make marination with coriander powder, cumin powder, red chilies, kastoorimethi ,turmeric, garam masala powder,red color to a smooth paste. Add 1/2 tsp salt to the paste and mix well with yogurt.
3. apply it all over the chicken, making sure to apply well between all the slits and inside
4. add 2 tdsp oil to the marinade at the end, mix well
5. Preheat your oven to 425 degree Fahrenheit. Cook for 20 to 35 minutes till the chicken is tender. Remove from oven, .
6. Remove from oven and serve hot, garnished with sliced onions and lime wedges.and also can be heated on griddle if serving later
7. Sprinkle chat masala on top if you like.