4 palm sized white pomfrets or 6 mackerels, cleaned
10 green chillies, add one morenor less as per your wish
1 bunch coriander leaves
1/2 tspn Jeera
4 Pepper corns
1/4 tspn Turmeric
6 cloves of garlic
2 inch ginger
juice of 2 lime ( you can add according to your taste)
salt to taste ( you can add according to your taste)
1. Grind all the masala items mentioned above to a smooth paste. Do not add too much water.
2. Make cuts on the fish so that the masala can be applied thoroughly.
3. Apply this masala on the fish.
4. Let it stay for 15 t0 30 mins.
5. Heat oil in frying pan.
6. Fry it on low flame, till cooked.
7. serve hot with rice.